Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Aliens

I watched a history channel special the other night on UFOs. It had some interesting interviews on it. One thing that was eye opening was the replay of a nasa astronaut saying over the radio that he was looking at the alien spaceship out of his window. He said it very matter-of-factly and very clearly. He was neither surprised nor concerned. I have no problem believing in aliens. However, the Roswell stuff is a bit far fetched. How is it that the aliens can fly billions of miles across the universe and then crash in New Mexico? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

However, I propose the following. I think the next candidate for president of the United States should run on a platform of revealing all government knowledge of UFOs. I'd vote for that person, I think it'd be cool to know. What about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can convince Bill Gates of this and to run for president (Dilbert Blog) then that would definitely get my vote.