Saturday, June 18, 2005

VH1 is stupid

Wow, I just turned on my TV and my wife had apparently been watching VH1. I saw a somewhat attractive blonde-haired girl that looked like she hadn't eaten in the last three days walk by a pretzel stand. I thought to myself, "This ought to be good, she's going to order a pretzel then go throw it up offscreen." I never got that far. She went up to the rotund man making the pretzels and ordered a salt, pepperoni, and jalepeno pretzel. Only, she pronounced it "ja-lap-eno" instead of "hal-a-peeno". OMG. VH1 is for stupid people. I think I'm going to record this episode of...wait a minute, let me hit the info button...Top 20 Countdown, just so I can remember how stupid people are. Sheesh!

2 comments:

Dr.Ajax said...

i bet it was lindsay lohan.

Lin said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have enjoyed reading yours. We have some similar interests, though my personality type is close to yours, so that might have something to do with it. I like the way you have your Adsense set up, so you can still tell they are ads, but it makes sense with your layout. The layout might be improved a bit by separating it a little from the next section, though that might decrease your hit rate. Anyhow, I'm now motivated to click on an ad link or two and check out the ads to see if they do have anything I might be interested in... and get you a couple more hits ;)